Voice User Interface (VUI) means talking to your device (smartphone, smart speaker etc.) and instructing it to perform certain tasks – from switching on the lights to ordering plane tickets or sending money or getting detailed information. Our cross-functional team of professionals is ready to team up with your business to build a truly innovative voice-controlled product. Our specialized VUI team include usability experts, software engineers, AI experts, linguists, creatives, and copywriters. We use the most widely accepted voice assistants to create voice-controlled products like Siri (Apple/https://www.apple.com/siri/), Cortana (Microsoft/https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cortana), Google Home ( https://store.google.com/gb/product/google_home), and Alexa ( https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Echo-And-Alexa-Devices/b?ie=UTF8&node=9818047011) but we are able to enhance any digital product with custom built voice interfaces as well (e.g. based on Nuance technology).
- Stakeholder Interviews. Meeting with your staff helps us define the business goals and use cases of your voice-controlled product.
- Customer Interviews. When speaking with your customers, we pay special attention to their word choice and grammar as crucial input of the dialogue scripting.
- Customer Personas. We hold workshops with your staff to define key customer types who will possibly interact with your voice-controlled product.
- Brand Persona. Closely co-operating with key stakeholders of your business, we define the personality, the tone of voice, and the vocabulary of your product. You don’t want a sassy bank assistant, do you?
- Functionality. We define what functions the customers will be able to use with the voice interface.
- Dialogue Tree. With our dedicated software tools for voice design, we map every possible scenario of the human-computer interaction in the form of a complex tree model.
- Detailed Wording. Our copywriters polish every detail of the scripted conversations.
- Testing. Throughout the development process, the scripts can be validated regularly with the “Wizard of Oz” experiment.
- Accessible. VUI products can be operated by people with special needs, by children, by visually impaired or by the elderly.
- Simple. Speech is the basic form of human communication. Operating a VUI product is almost instinctive.
- Quick. Input via VUI is as quick as human speech.
- Peripheral. Does not require eye contact or persistent focus.
- Shared. Several users can access a VUI product at the same time.
- Fun. This new way of interaction significantly enriches the experience of the users.
Instructing it to perform certain tasks – from switching on the lights to ordering plane tickets or sending money or getting detailed information. Our cross-functional team of professionals is ready to team up with your business to build a truly innovative voice-controlled product. Our specialized VUI team include usability experts, software engineers, AI experts, linguists, creatives, and copywriters.
- Information from client:Utilisation requirements of VUI, list of functions
- Client cooperation:Attending workshops, Contributing at all steps, Providing testers, Testing and validating results, Giving access to recorded conversations with users (e.g. call centre conversations)
- Deliverables:Customer Personas, Brand Persona, Tone of Voice, Flow charts, Dialogue tree, Storyboards, Text scenario, Phrase map